Wednesday, December 8, 2010

YA Books of 2010 That I Need to Read

I haven't been a good reader this year and I've missed out on a lot of books. However, since book bloggers are posting up their favorite reads of the year, I guess I can just pick and choose the best from their lists :)

Bloggers Heart Books has a great list of their Top 24 Favorite Books of 2010.
And from there, I guess I've compiled my books wish list :)
Here's what I would love to read, (sort of in order):

Hex Hall by Lady/Rachel Hawkins
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard  
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers 
Stolen by Lucy Christopher 

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn 
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Inside My Head by Jim Carrington
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Salvaged by Stefne Miller
Shade by Jeri Smith Ready 
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers 

Sea by Heidi Kling

1 comment: